Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Renee's Works in Progress Update

I'm so happy to tell you I've finally finished Shadow Stalker Episode 17. It's with the editor now, and I'm half way done with writing Episode 18. It should be done be the end of this coming week.

I'm eager to get started on Part 4 of the serial. It's hard to believe that by this time next year I'll be done with this serial after 3 years of writing. It's kind of exciting too because I can't wait to start on the next serial. I have so many ideas in my head about how I want to portray the origins of the shadow stalkers, including the true story behind the Gauwai and Gauwin myth.

I've also started work on my paranormal thriller series. It's still very much in the planning stages, but it's been fun so far. It's different for me in many ways, but it still has a lot of dark themes, so it's right up my alley. In fact, it might be darker than anything I've written before. I still plan to release it under a pen name, which I'll reveal closer to the release date.

Oh and as soon as I'm done writing Part 4 of my Shadow Stalker serial, I'll start work on A God's Deception. My new dark fantasy novel series. It's going to be a busy year for me next year, but I'm looking forward to it! :-D




Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment