Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) is now only days away. The camps in April and July are a fun, no pressure way to get writing, but November is the big month--50,000 words or bust. That means writing about 1700 words per day. For some that's not an intimidating number--for others it seems absolutely crazy.

Even though I've got two novels and a novella under my belt, I'm not sure that I'm ready to tackle that much in a month. Even so, for the first time I'm feeling motivated to try. In the end I may not make it to the 50K goal, but is that really the end of the world? The real point is that I set aside time to write and do it. So who's with me this November? Let's jump right in, encourage each other, and see what happens!`

Read the Full Newsletter



Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment