Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Free Promotion For Authors | Joshua Robertson

Originally posted by Joshua Robertson:

Are you a writer wanting some free promotion?

AuthorPic2I will interview you on my YouTube Channel for the booktube community. My audience primariy consists of individuals interested in fantasy, science fiction, and dystopian fiction. Send me a message at jrobertsonwrites@gmail.com and we can schedule a time/date that works best.
11958039_924388234289218_5427642634327360073_o








Would you like a chance to talk about your knowledge on writing on one of our panels? You can send me a message at info@crimsonedgepress.com. We are scheduling into next year, so let me know as soon as possible. Seats are filling up!



Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment