Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Renee's Works in Progress

I'm still working on Episode 17 of my Shadow Stalker serial, but it will definitely be done by the end of the coming week. I only have one chapter left to write and editing. Then I'll be getting started on Episode 18, which I hope to have completed by the end of September.

I'll be working on Shadow Stalker Part 4 (Episodes 19 - 24) for the rest of the year to be released throughout the year next year. Episode 24 is the last, so we're getting close to the end now, which is strange for me after writing this story for the last two year.

I'm not too worried though. This time next year I'm going to be starting the new serial about the origins of the shadow stalkers and I'm also planning a novel series about the first Galvadi war!



Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment