Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Decluttering: Nightmare or Amazing Motivator of Creativity?

Hey there! It's spring now in Australia, and it's getting warmer by the day. I'm not ready for the hot weather yet, especially since we had such a mild winter (which usually means we're in for a super hot summer).

Recently, I've been in full-on spring cleaning mode. I hate cleaning, but this house needs some major decluttering, and I'm trying hard to get it all done before the heat really sets in.

The only good thing about all the cleaning is for some reason I do some of my best thinking at those times. If I'm stuck on a part in my story, the answer seems to always come to me when I'm doing some kind of menial chore. So I'm keeping a notebook close to me at all times and writing down thing as they come to me.

What helps bring out your creativity? 

Email me and tell me about it!

Oh and before I forget, I'm taking part in the Virtual FantasyCon event this year, and they're holding an awards ceremony. I'm nominated for three different categories and I'd appreciate your votes!

Favorite Dark/Horror Book 2016 - Shadow Stalker by Renee Scattergood
Favorite Fantasy Series - Shadow Stalker by Renee Scattergood
Favorite Dark/Horror Author - Renee Scattergood

Thanks in advance and happy reading!



Read the Full Newsletter



Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format



No comments:

Post a Comment