Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Works In Progress

At the moment I'm working on Shadow Stalker Episodes 17 and 18. I want to have them both written before the end of the month so I can focus on the Part 3 pre-orders, which start on the 31st of August. I'll be offering the book at a discount while it's on pre-order so it will be the best time to get it.

After this, I'll be working on Part 4 (Episodes 19 - 24) of the Shadow Stalker serial. I'm hoping to have them all completed before the end of the year so that I can set a release schedule for those episodes.

Then I can spend the early part of the year working on my new series, A God's Deception. I'm really excited about getting started on that.

I also wanted to let you all know about another series I'm working on under a pen name. I decided to use a pen name because it's a genre that would draw a different kind of reader. With my dark fantasies, I want to keep my writing suitable for all readers. Under my new pen name, I'll be writing thrillers (mainly paranormal thrillers) that will have themes that may not be suitable to the same audiences because of strong sexual themes and graphic scenes.

I will make some announcements about those stories as they come up, but I'll eventually set up a separate newsletter specifically for updates on those. I'm planning to write an exclusive novella that introduces the series (but is not necessary to understand the series...it will be a standalone) that will only be available to subscribers. More on this soon!


Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment