Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Monday, August 29, 2016

Shadow Stalker: Episode 17 Sneak Peek

I'm still in the process of writing Episode 17, so in the meantime, here's a sneak peek:

I followed Makari into the Brynn Reconciliation Center the following morning. Melan and his second in command, Tamir, flanked me. I kept my head low, but my eyes took in everything around me. Thankfully, all focus seemed to be on the emperor, so I didn't have to worry about drawing attention to myself as I scanned the faces of the people who moved to the side of the corridor and knelt as we made our way through the building.

One of the guides made eye contact with me. Before I could avert my gaze, I saw a spark of recognition light his eyes before his expression turned to a glare. This was not good. I'd have to let Makari know as soon as possible, but I wouldn't be able to speak until we were alone.

It was a good thing the cleansing room we'd be using were on this floor and it didn't take long to get there.

"Let's not waste any time. Auren, get into position."

"Wait," I said and explained about the guide.

Pre-orders for Part 3 begin on the 31st.


Read the Full Newsletter!

Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment