Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Renee's Works in Progress

As I mentioned before, I'm still in the process of writing Episode 17 of my Shadow Stalker serial. I'm hoping to have that done this week, and then I'll start on Episode 18.

Once I've got that finished and completely edited, I will start work on Part 4 of theShadow Stalkerserial. I'm hoping to have that completely written before the end of the year.

Early in the year, I want to focus on my novels. I want to have the first three novels in my A God's Deceptionseries finished before I start work on my new serial.

My new serial is going to be about the origins of the shadow stalkers and I'm really looking forward to starting work on that. I've been working on ideas for it on occasion, so I have a general idea of where I want to go with it. UnlikeShadow Stalker, however, I want this one to be ongoing. I'll keep writing it as long as there's an interest.

Also, as mentioned, I'm beginning work on a paranormal thriller series. I've been reading out of my normal genre for a while to sorta broaden my horizons. I don't normally get into vampire stories, but I've been reading a lot of them lately since they seem to be the in thing. They all seem to revolve around vampire romance so I wanted to do something a little differently. Something that shows the true nature of vampires!

Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment