Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Mind Explosion!

Have you ever had so many ideas that you felt like your head was going to explode?

That's how I've been feeling lately. I've had tons of story ideas running through my head it's been hard keeping up with them all. Now I've got Shadow Stalker, which I need to finish up and two novel series that I've been planning.

One is the A God's Deception one I've actually been slowly working on for the last year or so. I'm also going to be writing a paranormal thriller series under a pen name. And I've got at least 10 more ideas that I've had to start writing down.

On top of that, yesterday I asked a friend if I could use her name for a story. I really like her name. Anyway, she said yes, so I decided to take it a bit further. I told her to think about who she would be if she could be anyone she wanted. I don't mean another person, but what attributes she'd want. Then I told her I'd write a story with her as the character.

That should really be a fun challenge. I'm just glad my creative bug is coming back. :-D


Read the Full Newsletter!


Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required


Email Format



No comments:

Post a Comment