Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Feeling like The White Rabbit

I'm late! I'm late! For a very important date! No time to say "Hello," goodbye! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! (From Alice in Wonderland)

It has been one of those non-stop, work from dawn to midnight, overwhelming weeks. We’ve all had them, right? Well, my horrendous week has put me behind schedule in just about everything, including the newsletter. So I’m hoping to make it up to you with a piece of writing that so far has not been released outside of The Dragon Tempest anthology.

This tale directly relates to my Wind Rider Chronicles series; an ancient myth passed down through the generations, that has become part of my world’s extensive history. It hints at the distant origins of one of my most nefarious characters.

Though the story can be accessed through my website, you won’t find the link to it anywhere else.  This is my gift to the Fantasy Fix readers. Hope you enjoy it!

Birth of the Necromancer: A Midwife’s Tale


Read the Full Newsletter!

Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment