Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Shadow Stalker Episode 16 Sneak Peek


"I'm so sorry. I didn't…I should have…”

“It's okay. None of this is your fault and I'm glad to know the truth now. I just wish…” he shook his head and leaned it against the wall.

"I'm Auren, by the way.”

He nodded. “Melan.”

“What's your daughter’s name?”

“We are not allowed to name our children. They're named when they finish their training at the academy.” Melan closed his eyes and let out a ragged breath. “I called her Maryna.”

"That's beautiful. We will find out where they have Maryna and bring her home to you,” I said.

The trooper looked to Makari, shaking his head. “No, as much as I want her back, you can't risk it. Most people will not believe your story about Drevin.”

“But…”


Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment