Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Monday, July 18, 2016

Renee's Works in Progress

Okay, so here's the good news...

Fevers are good for something. At least for me. Somehow when I'm feverish my imagination goes even wilder than normal.

I didn't like howShadow Stalker Part 3 was ending, and I was hoping I'd figure something out as I was writing. That's how it usually happens for me, but this time I was half asleep when it came to me.

So I've basically redone everything from the end of Episode 16 to Episode 18. It's caused me to have to make a few rewrites (which is also why Episode 16 isn't ready yet), but it's turning out much better than before. I think you'll really love it! ;)

I also had one of my best writing days in a while this last week. I can't remember which day it was now, but I wrote about 2k words. I usually write about 5k a day easily, but since about March I've been in a brain fog, which has really slowed my writing. It looks like the fog is finally lifting! :-D

Episode 16 should be completed within the next few days and Episode 17 will follow soon after. I will release them and send out an announcement as soon as they're ready to go.

Read the Full Newsletter


Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment