Get Your Fix!

Get Your Fix!

Monday, June 27, 2016

Renee's Works in Progress

As I mention previously, I'm still in the process of editing Episode 16 of my Shadow Stalker serial. I'll be finishing up Episode 17 this coming week as well and then I'll release both episodes together on the 13th of July.

I'm also going to be finishing up Episode 18 in July during Camp NaNoWriMo as well as the short story I've been working on.

And I'm excited to announce that theShadow Stalker Part 3 (Episodes 13 - 18) bundle will be available for pre-order on the 31st of August. It will be half price during the pre-order period, so you'll want to grab yours as soon as they're available.

Once I'm finished with Part 3 I'll be planning, writing and editing Part 4 in it's entirety. I want to have it completely finished and ready for publishing before starting my novel series, A God's Deception, so I can put all my focus into that project. I plan to write the first 3 novels in the series before releasing the first, so that you won't have to wait so long between books!

Read the Full Newsletter!

Get 3 Free Books!

* indicates required
Email Format

No comments:

Post a Comment